My First Blog Award
The end of this week has been so very busy for us that I’ve barely had time to get on the computer much. I was so surprised and delighted to find this message in my comments, ” Hi! I just love your post. I am sending you a blog award.” from Anna-Marie of Life’s Adventures.
Wow – I’m honored that you find my blog interesting; I really don’t know what to say. Thank you so much! The blogging mamas who’ve been reading here have all be so encouraging and supportive – blogging has really become one of my favorite ways to organize my thoughts. It’s like scrapbooking in digital form and with more words, lol.
I started this blog to chronicle our foray into the homeschooling world, and it’s since become an avenue to connect with other homeschooling mothers. It’s a tough job, but infinitely rewarding, and I hope that one day my kids will read back through our adventures with a smile on their face.
So here are the rules for accepting this award…
1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.
3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they’ve been chosen.
So I am passing on this award to the following great blogs: (in no particular order)
- Homeschooling a Texas Tornado and a Preschool Tag-a-long
- I Capture the Rowhouse
- Lost Persons Homeschool
- A Domesticated Woman’s Adventures
- Enlightended Life (recently featured on No Longer Quivering and Ex-Christian.net)
- Lagniappe Academy
- Creekside Learning
- Here in the Bonny Glen
- Our Worldwide Classroom
- Laughing, Lace & Legos
- Homeschooling Seaside
- Life’s Magic Moments
- A Magical Childhood
I’ve learned so much from these amazing bloggers and enjoyed peeking into their lives (homeschooling and otherwise). I hope you’ll pop on over and show them some comment love 😉
Thanks again to Anna-Marie!!